Prices and booking
Prices are per person for a six-night holiday
For 6 nights fully inclusive
9 October to 7 May 2023
High season :
8 May 2022 and 8 October 2022
£985 or 1,150€
£1,070 or 1,290€
Weekly touring bike hire 2022 prices
Please book in advance but pay locally
£65 or 75€
Daily touring bike hire
Please book in advance but pay locally
£12 or 15€
Daily electric bikes available
Book in advance but pay locally
£15 or 18€
How to Book
Decide a date for your holiday at Le Moulin du Chemin.
We will make a provisional booking in your name, subject to availability, and acknowledge it by email to you.
To confirm the provisional booking we will request from you the following:
- Details relating to your booking - for this purpose we will email you a simple form to complete.
- Arrange for payment of your deposit.
We will acknowledge receipt of your booking details and deposit payment, by email.
We will also advise the balance of the holiday price remaining to be paid and the date by which it should be paid.
Terms of Payment
- A deposit £200 or 235€ per person is payable to confirm a provisional booking.
- The balance will be invoiced and will be due six week before the holiday start date.
- Full payment is due at time of booking on reservations less than six weeks prior to the holiday start date.
Methods of Payment
The usual methods of payment are as follows:
The preferred payment method is by sterling into a UK bank account
- Internet Bank Transfer - Le Moulin du Chemin will email you the appropriate bank details.
- Payment by Visa or Mastercard - Le Moulin du Chemin will send you an automated email to facilitate secure payment by Visa or Mastercard.
- Payment via PayPal should be made using a friends and family option
- Payment by credit card will incur a 2% surcharge to cover bank and card costs
A deposit of £200 or 235€ per person is payable to secure the reservation. An invoice for the balance of the holiday price including the date by which the invoice should be paid will be transmitted to you by Le Moulin du Chemin.
Full payment is due at time of booking on reservations less than six weeks before the holiday start date.
What the Prices Apply To
Everything during your stay at Le Moulin du Chemin is included the price - in particular all meals and drinks are covered.
- The prices apply to each category of holiday offered by Le Moulin du Chemin ie Walking Holidays, Cycling Holidays, Road Biking Holidays, Birdwatching, Wellbeing, Horse Riding and/or Relaxing.
- Prices include for regular or vegetarian menus (please advise requirement for vegetarian or other special dietary need at time of booking).
- Double or twin room prices are per person based on two members of same party sharing.
- The prices apply with respect to six-night holidays (arrival Sunday after 13:30 to departure Saturday prior to noon). Travel to and from Le Moulin du Chemin is not included, except for the free train station transfers noted elsewhere herein.
- The prices apply per person.
- Accommodation in well-appointed rooms of great character with en-suite bathroom or shower. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided as well as bathroom and pool towels, soap, hairdryers, etc.
- Traditional breakfasts consist of fresh crusty French bread and croissants from the boulangerie each morning, delicious local butter and honey, conserves prepared at Le Moulin du Chemin using locally grown fruit as well as steaming hot coffee, tea or tisane. Muesli, cereal flakes, dried fruit and yoghurt are also provided at breakfast as well as a generous selection of seasonal fresh fruits.
- First-class packed lunches comprise a half baguette sandwich – a different delicious filling each day – and you choose from Le Moulin du Chemins’s generous selection of cold beverages, fresh fruits, crisps, cakes, chocolate bars, cereal bars, etc.
- Four-course evening meals comprise starter, main course such as traditionally-reared chicken prepared with Dijon mustard, tenderloin of pork encroute, roast spatchcocked quail, etc, a wonderful array of cheeses, dessert and coffee (or tea, verveine, camomile, etc). Every day a different menu. Superb vegetarian food is available – please let us know in advance if you require vegetarian or another special diet.
- Plenty of excellent wine is served during apéritifs-at-seven and with the evening meal. A selection of more than twelve brilliant local wines are served during a six-night holiday.
- Tea and coffee making resources are provided in each of the guestrooms.
- A well-stocked guests' drinks-fridge is available 24/7.
- Use of pool, heated to 27-29°C and open May to September – pool-towels are provided.
- Cycle route notes, highlighted maps and use of fully-equipped touring cycles as well as friendly advice and support (Cycling Holidays) and for other guests hiring bikes from Le Moulin du Chemin.
- Walking route instructions and highlighted maps as well as friendly advice and support. (Walking Holidays)
- Cycle route cards, highlighted maps and friendly advice and support as well as requisite extra rations, bike storage, etc, and lycra washing and drying facilities. (Road Bike Holidays)
- Information, recommendations and support throughout your holiday whatever your pursuit.